Friday 25 March 2011


MSP



24th - 31st JANUARY 2011


The championship was held at University Islam Antarabangsa.
.. Peringkat Antarabangsa punya tournament.



Stayed and trained at Poli Shah Alam for 4 days I think? Then
Stayed overnight at HOME Hotel for 2 nites during tournament b4 going back to PSA, then KUCHING! :D

I gained precious EXPERIENCES during trainings!

Though it is really really really is tiring, I tell U.
huhuhu!!
Muscles pain.

Tears more than laughter.

Living at people's place.

Followed their rules, oh suxs!
SO CLOSE MINDED!
NOT ALL OF THEM LA.
DIRTY PLACE! EWWWW!
CERIDAK
Pity them.

Anyway,
I've learnt MANY new TECHNIQUES.
& I'm just white, by that time!
How lucky am I :)

Met new friends. Same interest. Just so cool!
Get used to their 'cultures'
^.^

No comments:

Post a Comment